Zebra DS4600 series
Versatile 1D and 2D barcode scanners
The new barcode scanners Zebra DS4600 series make daily scanning tasks even faster and easier.
The barcode scanners can be used in a variety of ways and their scanning performance allows you to increase productivity throughout the entire business area. Thanks to the fast and safe Capturing barcodes In almost any condition, the wired handheld scanner from Zebra makes it easier to meet a wide variety of requirements in your business: When capturing illegible barcodes, mobile coupons on your smartphone or tiny decorative labels - with the Zebra DS4600 you can capture this data quickly and error-free.
This is made possible by the 800 MHz microprocessor technology with high-resolution megapixel sensor and Zebra's own PRZM Intelligent Imaging technology. With a scanning range of 71cm and a bright target point, barcodes can also be read from a slightly greater distance.
Document capture and multiple code capture
In addition to a wide variety of barcode technologies, the Zebra DS4600 can also be used to capture documents. Zebra’s “Intelligent Document Capture” technology not only captures the document image, but also correctly aligns, de-warps, and automatically brightens the image. Optimum quality of the document is therefore always guaranteed.
Furthermore, it is possible with a single push of a button capture multiple barcodes at once. The “Preferres Symbol” function is also very helpful, as it automatically selects the correct barcode when multiple barcodes are recorded at the same time. This is a great relief and can extremely simplify previous work processes by covering all unwanted barcodes.
With IP52 and the protection of optical components from dirt and liquids, the Zebra DS4600 is always ready for use and can withstand multiple falls from a height of 1,80 meters without damage.
Hand scanner variant for the healthcare sector
With the DS4600HC Zebra provides a special model for the healthcare sector with a housing that is resistant to common healthcare disinfectants. The barcode scanner from Zebra also cuts a fine figure in the hospital environment and makes daily work easier. The LED targeting device, which is also suitable for use in intensive care units for newborns, or the special night mode in which successful barcode capture is displayed via vibration instead of a signal tone are top features in everyday hospital life.
The high-resolution focus of the scanning engine ensures error-free decoding of all barcodes, whether tiny or curved on syringes, vials, infusion bags, etc.
Hand scanner variant with DPM technology
Especially for the capture of laser engraved directly marked parts, as they often occur in the electronics or automotive industries, Zebra has the model Zebra DS4608-DPE
The difference to the standard model is the built-in diffuser, which ensures outstanding scanning performance on a variety of surfaces and makes it possible to quickly capture high-density barcodes on a wide variety of materials from short and long distances.
Request a quote now
Features of the Zebra DS4600 barcode scanner
- 1D-2D barcode capture
- 3 model variants for the retail, electronics and healthcare sectors
- Document capture
- Capture multiple barcodes with one scan
- Special variants for the healthcare sector and DPM capture
- Dimensions: 16,5cm x 6,7cm x9,8cm
- Weight: 162g
- Connection: cable
- Color: Available in “Nova White” or “Twilight Black”
- Scanning technology: 1D-2D imager, circular yellow LED as target pattern
- Image Capture: Images can be exported as Bitmap, JPEG or TIFF (96 PPI on an A4 document)
- Reading range: Up to 70cm
- Interfaces: USB, RS232, TGCS(IBM)46XX via RS485
- User displays: LEDs on the back, signal tone (tone and volume adjustable)
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to 50 ° C
- Protection class: IP52
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years
Fields of application
- Office or administrative tasks
- Lightweight warehouse applications (goods receipt, inventory management)
- Electronics manufacturing (product assembly, quality assurance) [Zebra DS4600-DPE]
- Pharmacy [Zebra DS4600-HC]
- Hospital applications (sample tracking, patient identification, access to digital patient records) [Zebra DS4600-HC]